Friday, January 1, 2010

Decorative Towel Bars How Do You Display "guest" Or "decorative" Towels?

How do you display "guest" or "decorative" towels? - decorative towel bars

We have just bought a house a month ago and found a bathroom, I love it. We have no children, so that it does not bother me to spend money in a free-bath. We have a towel bar and towel ring. I'll just continue Cheapy "dry in the napkin ring your hands when you use the sink.

But I want to hang towels in Nice on the towels. What do I need? A towel and two fingers towels or what? Pictures would be great. I searched the internet high and low for pictures.

1 comments:

droc said...

Here's an idea - bring two towels and fold to make a bag, then "cloth napkins size of the fan and put it in his pocket. A video to show what are here: http://video.about.com / interiordec / Folding -Fancy-Towels.htm

Post a Comment